Welcome to EBMS TSA Team Page!
For the first time ever, we are combining students from each grade level with various skill sets and preparing them to compete in regional and state TSA Competitions. These competitions are rigorous and require hard work and dedication from each team member.
EBMS TSA Team Guidelines
- Club dues are $50. (This covers the cost of the official TSA button up shirt and part of the registration fees.)
- Meetings are held each Monday from 3 until 4:15.
- Students must attend each meeting. 2 or more absences may result in expulsion from the team.
- Students must be self motivated and driven to meet the goals and expectations of their project.
- Students must act appropriately and be on task during our meeting times. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the team.
- Students must be picked up in a timely manner.
EBMS TSA Competition Choices for
not specified, then a good number is 2-3 students.